Terminal Crimping Machine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5,000 US $4,500|
|Purchase Qty. (set)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS/Year|
- Mute terminal crimping machines
- 6 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: BW-4T-C
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Installation: Vertical
- Mould Life: <300,000 Shots
- Weight: 58kg
- Trademark: bo zhi wang
- Specification: CE ISO 9001
- HS Code: 8479899090
- Demoulding: Pull Core
- Certification: CCC, ISO, CE
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Driven Type: Pneumatic
- Crimping Force: 40kn
- Average Power Consumption: 0.85kw
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Changzhou, China
1. The machine is controlled by advanced frequency converter, variable frequency motor, and equipped with imported high precision approaching switch and reducer, which are accurate in operating and pre-feeding, high in efficiency.
2. The machine is designed in environmental protecting Model, which is low noise, power saving, wider adjusting range for the width, higher precision for adjustment, saving the crimping adjusting time.
3. The crimping height could be directly adjusted on the operating panel.
|Specification||310 X 270 X 710 mm|
|Average power consumption||0.85kw|
|Motor power||1.5 kw|
|Stroke||30mm (40mm could be ordered)|
After-sales service and technical support
Direct access to BZW Machinery specialists
Free telephone support all the time
Assist your workers in performing adjustment.
Remote access for very efficient trouble shooting
Fast reaction time for on-site repair
Breakdown plan with guaranteed reaction times
Installation & more
The first stage of production is crucial to achieving high precision results. Know-how and correct handling can ensure trouble-free wire processing for your company.
Professional installation is the key to a smooth production start. Our experts lead you through the main functions of the equipment. We set up your machine and produce your first custom sample application on the product together with you.
New machine or software solutions require time and professional know-how. To ensure production runs smoothly and to avoid inefficiencies, our machinery offers a variety of wire processing solutions suited to your individual demands. Ask your representative for a personal product demonstration or a Product Demo Video. Or our service engineers are available to assist your operators at the beginning of production.