Bw-887 Full Automatic Wire Cutting, Twisting and Tinning Machine
|FOB Price:||US $20,317 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20,317/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: BW-887
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Heating System: Electric
- Mould Life: 300,000-1,000,000 shots
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Trademark: Bozhiwang
- Origin: Changzhou, China
- Precision: High Precision
- Demoulding: Pull Core
- Function: High Temperature Resistance
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Customized: Customized
- Tinning Length: 0.1-9.9mm
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8479819000
1. It is equipped with PLC and touching screen, the parameters of stripping length, cutting depth, before and after wire cutting and tinning are digital setting (full stripping or semi-stripping).
2. It is equipped with high precision sliding rail from Taiwan.
3. It is equipped with imported Japan Sanyo motor, which is long in service life, high in precision, stable in operation.
4. It uses the imported pneumatic components from Japan.
5. It is equipped with automatic wire feeding machine to ensure the precision of wire.
1. Mode: BW-887
2. Power: AC 220V/50/60Hz one phase
3. Functions: single end or both end for wire cutting, wire stripping, twisting and tinning, semi-stripping with rubber remaining.
4. Capacity: Frequency: 2000 times /h (as per cutting wire with length 10mm)
Wire feeding pieces: 10 pieces (32#, 30# as example)
Capacity: 20000 pieces/ h (32#, 30# 10mm as example)
5. Applicable wire: enameled wire, super thin Teflon, electronic wire diameter: 0.3mm-3mm (AWG36#--AWG16#)
6. Cutting length: 7.2-6000mm
7. Stripping length: 0.1-9.9mm
8. Twisting length: 3.0-8.0mm
9. Tinning length: 0.1-9.9mm
10. Air pressure: 5 kgf (it needs clean and dry air)
11. Outer dimension: 600 * 800 *1100mm
12. Weight: 280kg
After-sales service and technical support
1. Direct access to BZW Machinery specialists
2. Free telephone support all the time
3. Assist your workers in performing adjustment.
4. Remote access for very efficient trouble shooting
5. Fast reaction time for on-site repair
6. Breakdown plan with guaranteed reaction times